Programs & Services
Wexford Health tailors our products and services to each client’s unique needs, unlike some large, impersonal health care companies. We have developed and implemented programs for secure populations — civilly as well as criminally committed — of all types, at all security classifications, and at all acuity levels.
- Minimum to maximum security, including Close Management and Death Row
- Non-English speaking inmate populations
- All male populations, all female populations, and mixed male/female populations
- Juvenile and “youthful offender” (adjudicated as adult) populations
- Acute mental health units, including Crisis Stabilization and Transitional Care units
- Special needs units for elderly offenders and for mentally or physically challenged offenders
We blend correctional expertise, free-world innovations, and financial know-how to create programs that not only produce results but also reinforce on a daily basis our commitment to listen — and respond to — what our clients are saying.