Wexford Health has developed expertise in areas that enable us to make our vision and mission a reality.
Our Mission, Vision, and Core Values
Wexford Health Sources’ mission is to be a responsive, adaptable, and ethical partner.
We strive to provide innovative solutions that meet patients’ needs and exceed clients’ expectations.
Our culture fosters an empowered, engaged workforce that provides unparalleled customer service and delivers quality, cost-effective results.
CORE PURPOSE AND VISION
To revolutionize health services, exceeding the ever-changing expectations of our clients
Responsive & innovative partner: Wexford Health listens to client needs and is quick to take action, offering new and alternative solutions that address the unique requirements of our clients and our industry.
Adaptability & efficiency: Wexford Health is nimble and flexible, offering our clients dynamic, cost-effective solutions in response to ever-changing conditions and expectations.
Integrity & ethics: Ethical conduct is part of the foundation of Wexford Health’s culture. We are committed to moral and principled business practices that drive our decision-making process.
Superior service: We provide uncompromised, consistent service that exceeds expectations and defines excellence, raising the standard for our industry.
Engaged and empowered workforce: Wexford Health’s management team sets goals; allocates resources; delegates authority; and gives employees the trust they need to do their jobs better and faster. This results in a highly developed, motivated, and dedicated team, trained and committed to providing nothing less than superior service.
In addition to the financial, educational, and career advancement rewards, a position with Wexford Health offers personal fulfillment, providing you with hands-on opportunities to positively impact a truly disadvantaged population.
In order to identify, assess, and resolve any issues that could impact our delivery of health care services, Wexford Health implements a comprehensive Quality Management Program (QMP) for each of our clients. Through the QMP, we monitor and evaluate the quality of patient care, track and report on outcome measures, and ensure contract compliance.
Wexford Health’s QMP begins at contract transition by ensuring appropriate orientation for new employees, and continues throughout all phases and management levels of the contract. We have developed and implemented a variety of innovative programs to ensure our clients receive the highest possible levels of service and efficiency.
- A dedicated internal Quality Management and Corporate Compliance department made up of certified clinical auditors, licensed nurses, and other industry experts, that is responsible for all quality improvement/assurance, accreditation, and clinical training projects for Wexford Health and appropriate client staff members
- A unique Preceptor-based orientation program, where hand-selected senior clinicians provide the benefit of their expertise, practical experience, and training to new employees
- A Peer Review program that monitors clinicians’ practice patterns as compared to internal Wexford Health standards; identifies their strengths and weaknesses; and holds our providers accountable for the integrity and quality of patient care
- Our innovative “Quality Scorecard” audit of key performance indicators, which reviews and measures our clinical, operational, and administrative efficiency, and provides a valid indicator of how effectively we are providing quality care at each of our contracted facilities
- An Accreditation Process Manual containing guidelines, checklists, and timelines to guide the ACA or NCCHC re/accreditation process, or to simply function as a tool to identify opportunities for operational improvement
Wexford Health’s risk management program is designed to prevent and manage critical incidents. We take an aggressive approach to identifying, quantifying, and avoiding situations that could expose our clients to liability. Wexford Health proactively implements customized solutions and loss avoidance strategies to reduce or eliminate any practices that could lead to litigation. This not only minimizes the incidence of grievances, complaints, and lawsuits, but also leads to improved care for our patients.
Working hand-in-hand with our Quality Management Team, Wexford Health’s Risk Management staff continuously reviews our programs, services, and patient outcomes, comparing them to predetermined standards of care to ensure that our health care delivery systems are functioning properly. We analyze data from Quality Management Program activities and critical incident reviews to identify issues or trends that suggest opportunities for improvement.
While it is impossible to avoid all risk in a health care setting, Wexford Health designs and implements up-front solutions that reduce our clients’ potential for costly and damaging claims.
Diversity & Inclusion Programs
Information on how we work to promote inclusion in our company and Wexford Health’s Small Business Inclusion program
Welcome to Wexford HealthLearn more about the company through the eyes of our senior management team. Click Here to watch our Welcome Video
Wexford Health has a 100% success rate for our clients who choose to pursue industry accreditation. We maintain a dedicated internal Quality Management Team to monitor quality of care and contract compliance, and assist our clients to achieve their desired health care certifications.
We will be happy to speak with you to learn about your goals and discuss how we can help you achieve them.
Thank you for visiting our website and choosing to learn more about our company. We look forward to hearing from you!
Copyright © 2022
Wexford Health Sources, Inc.
Wexford Health Sources, Inc.
501 Holiday Drive
Suite 300, Foster Plaza Four
Pittsburgh, PA 15220
Wexford Health Sources employees, login here.